Gregory is a Senior Human Resources Consultant specializing in successfully aligning HR strategies to business objectives in times of growth, change, or challenge. Gregory is the Founder & CEO of GA Hayes Consulting. He is dedicated to providing companies with HR insight and strategies to retain and sustain high-performing teams using successful HR policies, procedures, and risk reduction. Gregory enjoys working closely with clients as a proactive, on-call expert, offering HR services and or advising as needed.
He is a customer-focused, detail-oriented HR professional with over 24 years of experience educating business owners, executives, managers, and staff on benefits, liability prevention, and compliance issues along with best HR practices. He works with small to mid-size clients in various industries and educates them on how to align human resources objectives to those of the organization.
His competencies include grievance procedures, HR needs analysis, Mediation, EEO policies, and proper hiring and termination guidelines. He has excellent presentation, training, and interpersonal skills and is highly organized and thorough with the ability to remain objective in any situation.
Gregory designs performance management systems so that organizations can remain competitive in their industries. He also educates employers on the high costs associated with high turnover by providing strategies to ensure that employers are constantly tuned in on the pulse of their workforce. Business owners consult with Gregory on complex HR matters so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
CAREER & PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Human Resources Professional
- Part-time Professor for the University of California San Diego
Education & Professional Affiliations
- Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management from Chapman University.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Management from the University of La Verne.
- Mediator with the National Conflict Resolution Center
- Society of Human Resources Management
- HR California/Cal Chamber
- Southern California Mediation Association
- Professionals In Human Resources Association
Training Experiences & Specialties
- Anti-Harassment & Discrimination
- Management Training
- Bias and Anti-Racism
- Effective Employee Counseling
- Interviewing Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Performance Management
- Workplace Violence
- Customer Service Skills
- Disciplinary Action & Documentation
Hobbies & Interests
- Dining out
- Working out at the gym