Austin Davis is an HR Professional, and Diversity Equity and Inclusion specialist, while also having experience in sales, and both event and project management. Austin has had the opportunity to build and implement DEI strategies with universities, churches, and family resource centers. Austin has a clear passion for fostering positive communication, learning, and community growth. Austin’s mission is to bring his knowledge, experiences, and unique background to continue to foster great communication and growth wherever he is able to do so.
CAREER & PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- HR Compensation Analyst
- Sales Coordination
- Sales Analyst
- Diversity Leader
- Event Marketing and Promotions
Education & Professional Affiliations
- BA – Business Management – Marketing – University of Northwestern, St. Pail
- Certification – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Cornell University
Training Experiences & Specialties
- Art of Inclusive Communication (ARTIC)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Hobbies & Interests
Sports, singing, and traveling.