Anthony Keen-Louie (he/him/his), M.D.R., M.A.
Anthony has worked for over 15 years in higher education-related group facilitation, mediation, conflict resolution education, student support, organizational development, social justice education, and community development. He serves as a mediator, trainer, and dialogue facilitator for NCRC in areas related to education, workplace/employment, and inclusive development.
Education & Professional Affiliations
- Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR) – University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
- Master of Arts (MA) in Higher Education/Student Development – New York University
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration with a focus on Leadership Development – University of California, Riverside
- Affiliations: Southern California Mediation Association, previously NASPA (Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education)
Training Experience & Specialties
- Social Justice Training Institute, Skidmore College Project on Restorative Justice – Facilitator Training, various leadership-student resource-EDI trainings
- Specialties: organizational conflict, supporting employee/supervisor relationships, equity, diversity, inclusion, higher education, administrative/organizational support
Hobbies & Interests
Cooking and baking, theater, cars, woodworking, dogs, and travel!