Jasmine Prezeau is a trainer with NCRC’s Training Institute. She brings a broad range of professional and personal life experiences to the team. Her aim as a facilitator is provide NCRC’s powerful tools to teams and individuals for increased self-awareness, enhanced communication, and improved collaboration. Jasmine has lived and worked in various countries in North America, South America, Europe, and Africa. Her passion is connecting with others through language, culture, and the shared human experience.
CAREER & PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- Translation, Interpretation, and Editing
- Marketing/Brand Management, and Market Research
- Workforce Development and Training
- Bodywork/Holistic Health/Esthetics
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- M.P.A. – National Urban Fellows, Baruch College – CUNY
- M.B.A. – Thunderbird (American Graduate School of International Management)
- B.A., Romance Language and Literatures – University of Oregon
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed Esthetician
- Holistic Health Practitioner
Fluent: English, French, Haitian Creole, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
Travel; exploring cultures and ethnic cuisines; bodywork and alternative healing practices; reading; gardening; nature; and learning. Her guilty pleasure is binge watching “awful” television.