Ashley Virtue has been with the National Conflict Resolution Center (NCRC) since 2005. She has been instrumental in the development and promotion of multiple mainstay programs at NCRC and has focused much of her career expanding NCRC’s work nationally and internationally. In recent years, Ashley has worked diligently to position NCRC as a global thought-leader in the field of conflict resolution. NCRC has appeared on hundreds of local, regional, and national media outlets, oftentimes with Ashley as the spokesperson. She has been featured in media outlets such as Forbes, The Washington Post, C-SPAN, NPR, PopSugar, and many others. Ashley has also helped expand NCRC’s reach to clients around the U.S. and abroad and has led hundreds of workshops. As one of the senior leaders at the organization, Ashley has also helped develop training curriculum and some of NCRC’s signature communication methodologies.
Ashley has received a number of awards recognizing her commitment to the community, including being a finalist for San Diego Magazine’s Woman of the Year and being honored as a “KNX Hero” by Los Angeles’ KNX 1070 News Radio station.
Education & Professional Affiliations
- Restorative Practices Facilitator Certification, International Institute of Restorative Practices, 2017
- Conflict Management Train-the-Trainer Certificate, National Conflict Resolution Center, 2010
- Certified Mediation Training & Mediator Credential, National Conflict Resolution Center, 2006
- A., International Security and Conflict Resolution with Minor in German, San Diego State University, 2005
Training Experience & Specialties
- The Uncharted Workplace: Featured in a regular webinar series for professionals
- Mindset Monday: Featured in a weekly viral video series with tips and strategies from NCRC
- The Artful Conversation: Workshop
- The Art of Inclusive Communication: Workshop
- The Art & Science of High Performance Teams: Workshop
- The Client Connection: Workshop
- The Constructive Feedback Solution: Workshop
- The Bystander Challenge: Workshop
- The Exchange: Workshop
- Conflict Coaching
Hobbies & Interests
First and foremost, spending time with my two wonderful boys! Also traveling, experiencing new restaurants, concerts and shows; and enjoying time with family and friends.